The City of Poplar Bluff, Missouri is requesting sealed quotations for a self-contained skid unit for fire suppression. Specifications are as follows:
- Mid-Range Pump; Max pressure:200PSI/Max-Flow:300 GPM
- 250 Gallon Copoly tank W/baffling & water sight gauge
- All stainless steel plumbing.
- 24hp Honda Engine/electric start
- Electric Booster Reel – 150’ of 1” Hose with Roller Assembly
- 2.5” Tank to Pump Valve with push/pull valve control at panel
- 1 - 2.5” Discharge
- Guzzler Hand Primer
- 3 Gallon fuel tank with mounting bracket
- 2.5” Gated intake valve with plug
- 1” Tank recirculate fill line
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions approximate 94” L x 48” W x 52” H
- Copoly Hose Trough for 1.5” Hose 150’ (Not Pre-Piped)
- LED Work Light
- Bid must include shipping to: Poplar Bluff Fire Department, 300 S. Broadway, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
The City of Poplar Bluff, by its authorized representatives, shall reserve the right to reject any or all quotations, to select the lowest or best bid and to make decisions that they deem beneficial to the City of Poplar Bluff. The City also intends to give preference to competitively priced merchandise and products which are manufactured in the United States whenever possible; however, all quotations will be considered. Contact Fire Chief Mike Moffitt for additional information at 573-686-8692 or .
All bids should be sealed and delivered to the office of the City Clerk, 501 Vine Street, Poplar Bluff, Missouri 63901, on or before 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, October 3, 2023. The envelope should be clearly marked “Bid on Skid Unit for Fire Suppression”.
Lori J. Phelps, City Clerk